War is Over - 多明哥、莎拉布萊曼……(P.Domingo, S.Brightman, R.Cocciante & H.Lotti)
War is Over - 約翰藍儂原唱(John Lennon)
PS.按標題自動連結:祝福大家聖誕快樂,提早一個月聽福音!
精英溫泉之下。廬山溫泉之頭
-
廬山溫泉是清澈無色、無味的碳酸氫鈉泉號稱「天下第一泉」地圖一看就在上篇菁英溫泉的下游算是同源同種地圖上看起來非常近有人參考了我冒險犯難的個性
覺得我會沿著溪谷到廬山溫泉我偏...
...繼續閱讀
3 天前




8 則留言:
噓~~小聲點~~
小咪在聽歌~~~
小咪
喵…喵…嗚
華麗的排場
強烈對照人間的赤鍊悲劇
巴黎人
你這個解讀
真是好…有道理!
My statures are falling
Like feathers of snow
Their voices are calling
In a whispering world
Waiting for the morning glow
Heaven is calling
From rainy shores
Counting wounded lights falling
Into their dreams
Still searching for an open door
In morning dew
A glorious scene came through
Like war is over now
I feel I'm coming home again
Pure moments of thought
In the meaning of love
This war is over now
I feel I'm coming home again
An arrow of freedom Like
Is piercing my heart
Breaking chains of emotion
Give a moment to pray
Lost innocence to find its way
Fields of sensation
A cry in the dark
Hope is on the horizon
With a reason to stay
And living for a brand new day
In morning dew
A glorious scene came through
Like war is over now
I feel I'm coming home again
Pure moments of thought
In the meaning of love
This war is over now
I feel I'm coming home again
小咪
我鴉雀無聲…
我一直不喜歡沙拉布萊曼的歌聲,我覺得她唱歌換氣的聲音好大,每次聽她的歌我就不由得注意她換氣的聲音,吸氣吸得好大聲。
焦糖老師
我是音樂白癡
老師指出
莎拉布萊曼唱歌換氣的聲音好大
我也就不由得開始注意
哈哈有趣
張貼留言